Mel's Healing Pilgrimage 2016

Links to the Camino de Santiago pilgrimages are on the navigation links to the right of the web page.


Monday, August 25, 2014

Camino de Santiago - Walking with Those in Need (Preparing #5)

I realize as I blog and pray about walking the Camino de Santiago that others are unable to walk or make this journey. They are on their own journey, one far more challenging in my mind than the one I am taking.

Please consider making a donation with me for those who are finding their way through life. The Episcopal Relief and Development organization is an excellent source of safety and stability in times of crisis across the world. Here are some things your small donation can do:

$15 - Eat with me - Feed a child
$35 - Drink with me - Bring clean water for one person
$50 - Save me - Offer an emergency disaster kit during troubling times
$100 - Heal me - Bring health care to a family of four

I will include the link on all my blog posts. I do hope you'll consider taking this journey with me.

 Please walk with me by donating to Episcopal Relief and Development










Thank you and bless you for joining me on this transformational journey.

I leave Los Angeles on September 10 and land in Spain September 11.

Subscribe to the "Let All Who Are Thirsty Come" blog.

Prior blog postings regarding the the Camino
Camino de Santiago - Introduction (Preparing #1)

No comments :

Post a Comment