Mel's Healing Pilgrimage 2016

Links to the Camino de Santiago pilgrimages are on the navigation links to the right of the web page.


Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day 2 - It's time

I'm a morning person and like to hike early before work. Seems like a natural to just wake up, say my prayers, and go.

It's awfully dark outside at 6am so I hope that the sun starts peeking out. I shouldn't count on it though as rain seems to be here early. Though it was warm and sunny today, it looks like some rain is due every single day of my journey.

Lord, give me strength to overcome mud, slips, falls, and discouragement. 

I have until 10:30am for my bus to Terradollos de Los Templaros (as in THE KinghtsTemplar) which is exactly halfway along Camino Frances. I will just do a short "practice walk" to Sahagun. I shall go pray at a couple churches and check out the Castillo.

Buen camino




No comments :

Post a Comment