Mel's Healing Pilgrimage 2016

Links to the Camino de Santiago pilgrimages are on the navigation links to the right of the web page.


Wednesday, September 10, 2014

This is the way. Walk in it.

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Thank you for your prayers. I am waiting to board the bus in Madrid airport and will be back online towards the end of the month after I leave Santiago de Compostela.

I'm humbled by the outpouring of blessings and prayers that are carrying me forward. And for those who have privately asked me to carry their prayers in my heart, you are with me every step of the way.

Buen camino



Mel is walking the Camino de Santiago and will be off Facebook until he completes this pilgrimage walk in Santiago de Compostela Spain.

No comments :

Post a Comment