Mel's Healing Pilgrimage 2016

Links to the Camino de Santiago pilgrimages are on the navigation links to the right of the web page.


Saturday, July 1, 2023

Lost - June 27

I couldn’t find the labyrinths. There was one just before Ages and one just before the top of the peak out of Atapuerca. I walked them before and I couldn’t find them. I lost them.

Later, we got lost. Somehow we got on the optional route that frankly was unappealing. I wanted to walk by the river into Burgos not the industrial sections. We did get to run into the Irish grandparents and their grandson. They made the same mistake. And later I found that all of us had made that mistake. Maybe we were not lost . Maybe we were on a new route.

So maybe I wasn’t lost.

And maybe I didn’t lose the labyrinths. Maybe it was time for them to be taken apart. Or to be moved. Maybe it was time to say goodbye.

New things might leave us feeling lost. But they can also be an invitation to see things anew.

No comments :

Post a Comment