Mel's Healing Pilgrimage 2016

Links to the Camino de Santiago pilgrimages are on the navigation links to the right of the web page.


Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Still haven’t found what I’m looking for - July 5, 2023

I ran into someone at the grocery store who I’ve met previously. He will go past León and continue. He’s not taking a rest day or doing anything other than walking and being with others. And, though he’s walked this Camino before, he still is searching for something right now. He doesn’t know what he’s searching for, but he’s searching. I pray with and for him as a song from the 1980s comes into my head…

I have climbed highest mountainsI have run through the fieldsOnly to be with youOnly to be with youI have runI have crawledI have scaled these city wallsThese city wallsOnly to be with you
But I still haven't found what I'm looking forBut I still haven't found what I'm looking for
I have kissed honey lipsFelt the healing in her fingertipsIt burned like fireThis burning desire
I have spoke with the tongue of angelsI have held the hand of a devilIt was warm in the nightI was cold as a stone
But I still haven't found what I'm looking forBut I still haven't found what I'm looking for
I believe in the kingdom comeThen all the colors will bleed into oneBleed into oneBut yes I'm still running
You broke the bondsAnd you loosed the chainsCarried the crossOf my shameOh my shameYou know I believe it
But I still haven't found what I'm looking forBut I still haven't found what I'm looking forBut I still haven't found what I'm looking forBut I still haven't found what I'm looking for


No comments :

Post a Comment